You Have Reached the Blog of Andrew Davis.  Please Leave a Message.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Baba Yaga



Here's a little diddy for senior thesis.  While not in her chicken leg hut, the Baba Yaga often enjoys flying around in her mortar while perusing the surrounding forest.  Occasionally she will feast upon little children.  I enjoyed this one a lot.  This is good because I feel I have recently been stuck in a funk.  I also feel very good about the color pallette which is a little new to me.  Its safe to assume these colors will be sticking around for a little while longer.  A step in the right direction.

3 comments:

Ellen Kling said...

upside down clouds!? GENIUS. the pixel hair is bizarre and i like it. the sun looks like an old orange. it makes me laugh. ALSO. IS THAT CABIN STANDING?

Sam Bosma said...

You know how I feel, dandy-fop.

Kelly Franklin said...

are you coming to my illustrated giving of thanks?!?! you better and you better bring delish foods!!! or else!!!